Public Works Advisory provides services including:
– Advice on how to adopt the services of ‘best fit’ providers.
– Help with identifying and planning for the best solutions for your specific project requirements.
– Project delivery oversight and assurance.
– Help with developing delivery strategies covering procurement, governance, risk and finances.
– Expert infrastructure advice and project support to regional clients.
– Provision of emergency services through planning and support to local government agencies .
BENEFITS OF ENGAGING PUBLIC WORKS ADVISORY
Large capital works programs may be challenging for our clients, particularly where clients don’t have the structure and resources to manage them. Building capital development capability for short term programs is not the most efficient outcome for government agencies, which then have to wind back these resources at the end of the program or project. This is often seen as a distraction from core business.
Public Works Advisory resolves this issue by providing project management assurance advice when setting up your program of works or project, minimising your investment in in-house resources. We make the process and the transition at the project’s completion simpler for our clients.